Social Responsibility / Donation Program
We are extremely proud of our donation program to local social impact organizations that are on the front lines of helping those in need.
Each item sold we are donating a $1 to either the Downtown Los Angeles Women's center or the Midnight Mission.
We are firm believers that consumerism is the modern day voting booth. Where ever consumers put their dollars will directly impact the communities around them.
enzo is going to be the example of companies giving money back to the local social impact organizations directly impacting those in need in our communities.
Founded in 1914, The Midnight Mission offers paths to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost direction. Their emergency services and 12-step recovery, family living, job training, education and workforce development programs offer a compassionate bridge to achieve and maintain healthy, productive lives.
Midnight missions remove obstacles and provide the accountability and structure that people who are experiencing homelessness need to be productive in their communities. Their conviction and commitment to their success define us.
Midnight mission’s mission:
To offer a bridge to self-sufficiency for people experiencing homelessness through recovery services, counseling, education, training, workforce development and continued care services, to make available the necessities of life to people experiencing homelessness: food, shelter, clothing, personal hygiene needs and medical care.
Downtown Women’s center:
The Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) is the only organization in Los Angeles focused exclusively on serving and empowering women experiencing homelessness and formerly homeless woman.
Today, DWC managers 119 units of permanent housing across greater Los Angeles and has grown to serve more than 5,400 women annually. DWC provides a wide array of resources to decrease barriers and end homelessness for good for all women, including female veterans and their families, women with severe physical and mental health concerns, and survivors of domestic violence.
Some of the services DWC provides are:
- On-site housing and supportive services.
- Community based housing services.
- Health and Wellness Services
- Job readiness and employment training.
- Advocacy Training
- Public Education and Volunteering.
We are in conversations with other social impact organizations
In addition to creating activewear for all shapes and sizes, enzo also believes it is our social responsibility to address the following systemic issues:
- We strive to create experiences and provide exposure to entrepreneurship for high school and early college students. We have seen first hand the difference individuals have in their career and work experiences based on their socioeconomic class. As the company grows, we are creating leaders and will aid in accelerating their growth as young professionals.
- We create high quality products at an affordable rate. The retail value of our leggings ($65 - $75) is meant to represent the national average pay discrepancy. For every $1 a male earns, women earn $0.79. We price them below this average as a way to gain awareness on the inequality that still exists for women in this country.
- Black entrepreneurs only make up 1% of the United States total population. It is our duty to create more.
In the words of Henry Ford, "A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business."